We welcome you to attend the 62nd Urbanna Oyster Festival on November 1-2, 2019 - The Official Oyster Festival of the Commonwealth of Virginia! The Town of Urbanna, with a population of only 500, closes its streets to host this two-day celebration of “everything oyster” drawing up to 60,000 visitors. The Urbanna Oyster Festival has these fun activities: a shucking contest, two parades, oysters every way you can image, festival food, oyster heritage, Chesapeake Bay ecology, arts and crafts, 3 live music stages, a dance, the queen’s crowning, children’s activities, wine & beer tastings! Come by boat or by land.
The VIP Oyster Lovers Experience is the “pearl” of the festival offering access to exclusive amenities to pamper yourself at the festival!
Tickets are $100 per person (good for one day)
Friday, November 1, 2019 (from 10 am to 5 pm)
Saturday, November 2, 2019 (from 10 am to 5 pm)
Every VIP ticket holder will receive the following:
- Access to three hospitality tents throughout Urbanna during the festival: Town Marina Tent, Craft Beer Tent & Wine Tasting Tent (VIP first-serve lines)
- Exclusive VIP tables & seating
- Concierge service to help you navigate the festival
- Private, clean restroom facilities
- Bottled waters
- Six Virginia wine tastings:
- Byrd Cellars, Lake Anna Winery, Vinter's Cellar, Williamsburg Winery
- Six craft beer tastings:
- Featured Breweries: Bold Rock, New Realm, Devils Backbone, Starr Hill, Tradition Brewing, Hardywood, Williamsburg Aleworks, That Damn Mary
- Two oyster shooter tastings
- Half dozen oysters (choose one of 3 locations: Urbanna Seafood/Strawberry Street, Rappahannock Oyster Company and Tidewater Oyster Farm )
- Coupons at local businesses (November 15, 2019 - April 30, 2020)
- VIP seating at Saturday’s 11:00 am Shucking Contest
- 62nd Urbanna Oyster Festival commemorative poster
- Virginia’s River Realm swag bag
* Event is Rain or Shine * Limited Tickets Available * 21 Years Old + * Photo ID Required *
Tickets available on-line only * Tickets are good for one day from 10 am - 5 pm
NOTE: All ticket purchasers will receive an email with all the inside details of the VIP ticket and festival.